Why Hire Christine?
Hi, I’m Christine Campbell. I’m an experienced white paper writer, case study writer, and B2B content marketing writer who got her start in B2B technology journalism when buyers still thought mobile phones were just for calls and clouds were something to watch on lazy, breezy days.
Since then, I’ve infiltrated companies who want their smartphones and tablets to access corporate networks from far-flung locations, studied corporate culture, and written white papers, case studies, website copy, sales sheets, blog posts, and other marketing materials for a variety of B2B technology companies. I’ve learned content marketing strategy and can tell you how to connect with the C-suite and the engineers in the trenches, even if we’re speaking DevOps and Agile. I dig deep into the technology alphabet soup for feature articles published on TechTarget’s sites for information technology and business professionals. I know what buyers look for, and I know how to write content that speaks directly to them.
I’m also really fun to have on your content marketing team. While I geek out on technology and marketing, I also am passionate about running, fitness, Italian culture, the Oxford comma, and coffee (I barista-ed my way through college and make a mean latte). I’m a California native who somehow found herself in Houston. I’m a geek with a personality, and when I interview your customers for case studies, they’ll open up to me – and be left smiling. And so will you.
I earned a Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Public Information with a minor in Advertising back when a Mac Powerbook 190cs was the apex of advanced technology. I’m also the author of The Content Marketing Cookbook, available on Amazon.
Prior to launching The Alpha Content Company, I:
- Was lead editor for The Channelist, managing a small team of writers, creating editorial calendars, and assigning articles
- Founded and ran Christine Parizo Communications, a B2B technology content marketing writing firm
- Worked at IT media company TechTarget, Inc. as Assistant News Editor for SearchCRM.com
- Was a Copy Editor at IDG News Service, occasionally writing articles on consumer and enterprise technology
- Held an Editorial Intern position at the Los Angeles bureau of Adweek
If you have a content writing project and you want it done well, contact me for a no-obligation consultation.